The Canadian Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Salesforce, is providing 62 grants of $10,000 to Canadian small businesses. Through the Canadian Business Resilience Network, businesses can apply for a $10,000 grant to support their pandemic recovery efforts. These funds can be used to pay salaries, acquire safety and personal protective equipment for staff, replenish materials or fund the measures required to adapt business models to the economic impacts of COVID-19.
Here are the eligibility criteria for your business for this grant:
- Be a for-profit company
- Belong to a chamber of commerce, board of trade or association that is a member of the Canadian Business Resilience Network
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for at least two years as of March 1, 2020
- Have an annual revenue between $150,000 and $5,000,000
- Have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Meet other eligibility criteria in the program’s terms and conditions
Applications must be received by June 12, 2020, at 8:00 pm ET and can be completed at the bottom of this page. Applicants will be asked to include a written submission that explains the challenges their business is facing because of the COVID-19 pandemic and how receiving a grant would help the business recover and support its resilience.