Vinay Khosla, M.Acc., CPA, CA
- Office: Mississauga
- Role: Tax Partner
- Direct Dial Number: 905-593-8638
- Phone: 905-593-3033 Ext: 212
- Toll Free: 1-866-236-9585
- Fax: 905-593-3031
- Connect on LinkedIn
“Vinay has a wealth of knowledge combined in providing innovative tax and sound business advice. He does so in a matter of fact yet personable manner, and is able to explain even the most complex of accounting matters in an easy to understand way. He has been a tremendous help in savings for our bottom line”
With over 20 years experience, Vinay provides small-medium enterprises with innovative tax and sound business advice that translate into bottom line savings. As a specialist in Tax Planning and Optimization, Vinay also leads our Business Advisory Services and has extensive experience in areas of: tax planning; mergers and acquisitions, estates and trusts, corporate reorganizations and divestitures, creditor proofing, income tax appeals and other domestic and international tax planning strategies.
Vinay has a reputation for attention to detail, helping him to successfully support a range of industries, such as manufacturing & distribution, transportation, real estate, healthcare, technology and others. Vinay explains his motto for achieving best outcomes:
“I believe in providing clients with pragmatic, results-driven tax advice and solutions. No two clients are alike nor are their goals and objectives. My mandate is to bring to the table value-added solutions, customized to a particular client’s circumstances.”
As a subject matter expert, Vinay has presided over lectures and presentations to law firms, financial institutions and other professional associations, covering diverse topics in tax services and strategic risk management.
Outside of Bateman MacKay, Vinay volunteers his time to several charitable organizations. He has held several leadership roles such as: Director with the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce, Chair of the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce SME Committee, Soccer Coach with Oakville Soccer Club, amongst others.
- Masters of Accounting and Bachelor of Arts, University of Waterloo
- CICA In-depth Income Tax Course, Levels I, II, III, Corporate Reorganizations, and Wealth Preservation.
Professional Memberships and Designations
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario, 1999
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Past Director, Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Advisor, Canada Revenue Agency Tax Steering Committee (Hamilton)
- Treasurer, Estate Planners Council of Oakville
- Advisor, Oakville Community Foundation Professional Advisors Committee
- Past President of Business Exchange
- Member, 100 Guys Who Care (Oakville Chapter)