Richard Rizzo, CPA, CA, CPA (Malta)
Richard specializes in the areas of corporate reorganizations; Canadian tax minimization; estate and succession planning; income tax appeals and tax implications for non-residents earning income in Canada.
Understanding his client’s needs is at the centre of Richard’s client work This approach informs his vigorous pursuit for solutions that serve his clients’ unique needs:
“For me, service is about more than just being proficient at the technical aspects of my job. Clients appreciate that I take the time to explain the details of a project in a way that’s clear and understandable, which makes it easier for them to make decisions”
As Partner at Bateman MacKay, Richard’s diverse client portfolio includes advising the construction, retail, healthcare and technology sectors.
When not at the firm, Richard enjoys attending live concerts; conducting studio recordings, and playing drums.
Professional Memberships and Designations
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Member, Malta Institute of Accountants
- Past Board Director, Performing Arts, Burlington
- Cabinet member, United Way Burlington Campaign, 2011, 2012