Join Our Team
Our team members are the cornerstone of our success and the success of our clients. We are always on the lookout for highly talented individuals looking to perform top quality Accounting, Tax and other Business Advisory services with PRIDE:
That is the Bateman MacKay Experience!
Administrative Assistant New
Bateman Mackay LLP is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work at our Mississauga office location – 40 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9.
We are seeking a capable, confident and experienced administrator to join our growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reception/Greeting guests
- Telephone answering/switchboard/conference call coordination
- Billing/Collections, Banking and Petty Cash
- Management of incoming/outgoing mail/courier
- Mass mailers/electronic and Canada Post mail
- Scanning, faxing, photocopying, electronic file management
- Manage keys to offices and building, alarm code setup, parking passes and hardware lockup
- Finalization and tracking of client/government/lawyer packages
- Workflow & Project Management – monitor/update
- Edit, prepare, finalize miscellaneous letters, adjustments, and other CRA correspondence/forms
- Database updates including new client setup
- During February to April, employees are required to work beyond their normal workday/work week to fulfil the business needs of the Firm during the tax season.
- Other duties/projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- College diploma in Business Administration Program is preferred
- Minimum of one year’s experience in an administrative role within an accounting office environment is preferred
- Interested in continual learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication and strong work ethic
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
- Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and ensure timely communication to partners/seniors on the completion timelines and/or obstacles to completion of projects
- Excellent computer skills. Strong MS office skills required
- Previous use of Tax Prep and Caseware programs would be beneficial
- Criminal Record Check is a requirement of this position
- Driver’s license and vehicle required
- Must be legally qualified to work in Canada
Applications can be forwarded to email@example.com.
We are client-centric and continuity on engagements is extremely important. We develop our team members to be well rounded, knowledgeable and able to handle complex and diverse situations. As a professional at Bateman Mackay, discover endless possibilities with exposure to different industries, business situations, with an outstanding team that is focused on your mentorship and long-term professional development.
Join the Bateman MacKay team!